PAWS needs volunteers to help at our fundraisers and events!
Please contact us to get involved.
- Fall Furry Flurry
- Outreach Booths – supplying the community with information about the organization and the importance of spaying, neutering and animal welfare.
- Support annual events – Fall Furry Flurry, Santa Paws, Bark In The Park, Vaccine Clinic, others.
- Contact local businesses to solicit donations for Fall Furry Flurry and other large fundraising events
- Garage/Yard and Book Sales – Organize, promote, and run garage/yard sales and book sales
- Fundraising Campaigns – do activities such as car washes, bake sales, and merchandise sales (pillows and mats) to raise money for the animals.
- Fundraising Drives – collecting items to help the animals such as food, litter, heating pads, vaporizers/humidifers, blankets, toys and money