Join A PAWS Committee
Fundraising Activities We Need Volunteers – Sign Up Early!
- Fall Furry Flurry
- Outreach Booths – supplying the community with information about the organization and the importance of spaying, neutering and animal welfare.
- Support annual events – Fall Furry Flurry, Santa Paws, Bark In The Park, Vaccine Clinic, others.
- Contact local businesses to solicit donations for Fall Furry Flurry and other large fundraising events
- Garage/Yard and Book Sales – Organize, promote, and run garage/yard sales and book sales
- Fundraising Campaigns – do activities such as car washes, bake sales, and merchandise sales (pillows and mats) to raise money for the animals.
- Fundraising Drives – collecting items to help the animals such as food, litter, heating pads, vaporizers/humidifers, blankets, toys and money.
Educational Tabling and Outreach
- Community Outreach Support – supporting PAWS with outreach and adoption booths at community fairs, farmer’s markets, and special education/fundraising activities, helping to provide information to the community.
- Humane Educator – Visits local schools with programs designed to foster a respect for animals and to educate regarding companion animal issues, especially Spay/Neuter.
- Help with Spay/Neuter Awareness specific campaigns
- Write and submit articles to the local news media